Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas card with SU owl punch

After a long wait I got the SU owl punch and made lots of them. It takes a little time and patience to put them together but they are worth it. They are very handy to use up small pieces of card Here is a Christmas card I made with these little owls. The little hat is cut with Pazzles and finished with white wool and glitter. I will enter this card in Di's snippet challenge  http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/
I've not had much time this year to enter any challenges but I am hoping to change this.

 
TFL
Claire

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

How cute and fun this card is! Made me smile when I first saw it!

Di said...

Hi Claire! What a terrific snippets card - those owls are (dare I say it) such a hoot.

Welcome to the Playground, hope you come back to play often!

Hugs, Di xx

Di said...

Di again! I've just peeked at your digis - they're all gorgeous. You really do have a good eye, what I love is that they're all looking good for paper piecing too. Gonna make any more? I hope so!!

Hugs, Di xx

Kathleen said...

Just love this card, so very cute and great colours and a great layout.

Kath x

Sarn said...

You can't beat a good craft punch for using up snippets. I love your owl card.

Hugs
Sarn x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! That owl! I haven't used him in a coon's age (and don't ask me how old that is!) Cute card.

Jenny L said...

Hi Claire,
I too love owls.
Just thought I would visit from the playground to say how wonderful your card is.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.