Friday, February 25, 2011

All green

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by the talented Elisa if I would like to join her design team for http://mamidoodles.blogspot.com/. I am very proud of this as I am not into stamps or colouring. I have done some in the past but it does not come natural to me. Until I discovered Photoshop, I'm still learning......
Here is my first DT card made with Elisa's beautiful "Shamrock Fairy" which you can buy at http://mamidoodles.blogspot.com/

I coloured her in with Photoshop,then used the 8cm punch to cut the image out (it fits perfect in the beaded circles from spellbinders) Ribbon and beads from my box
Base card from Craft Creations
Green card from DCWV, the glitterstack
Spellbinders beaded circles.
TFL
Claire

8 comments:

Ren-Yi said...

i'm so amazed at your coloring skills in PS! such a great idea! love the lil bling on your clovers!

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Congratulations Clarie.....you are very talented and I am sure you will enjoy being on the Design Team. Wow, your colouring in Photoshop is fantastic! I wish I knew how to use Photoshop. I have looked for classes locally but they are during the day and unfortunately work gets in the way!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, that's great news!
Love the card....how on earth do you colour in photoshop? That is beyond me! I'm still trying to figure out how to make an image totally balck and white and not just greyscale which has proved fruitless!
I love the layout and your colourschem id gorgeous!
Apologies for my lack of commenting at the moment, we are having a bit of a mad mothers day rush going on so that is where my evenings disappear to these days!
Linds x

Trinh said...

Welcome to the team, Claire! Love how you colored the image with PS! I'm not very good at coloring either and I love this idea. Now I just need to improve my PS skills. ;)

Jules said...

Hi Claire

Many congratulations on your DT spot .. .. well done!!

I shall look forward to seeing your future DT creations.

This one is gorgeous. Great image and I love the look of that beaded circle die .. .. mustn't look at it too long or I might want them!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Di's Dooodles said...

Fantastic Claire & Happy Birthday for tomorrow xx

Elisa said...

It is absolutely precious Claire - I am so inspired by your colouring! I often use PSE to colour images, but they don't look half as good as yours!

Di's Dooodles said...

Me again Claire, I have left you a little something on my blog :)