Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's been a while.....

Hi everyone,
Yes a long time since I was here, there were not enough hours in the day, so I am going to try and post up a card every day instead of a whole series.
It has been raining here constantly since last night, but I prefer this to the snow and frost across the water.
Today was wedding day as I had an order for 4 wedding cards for the same couple, the text was in Irish so the brain was taxed. Here is one of them.


Base card, gems and white card from Craft Creations
Vellum from my friend Babs
Pearls and bow from my box
Sentiment is computer generated.
The dress is drawn and cut with Pazzles, I used a daisy punch for the flower and a spellbinder die.

Lots of wedding work for me yet, I am meeting a lovely bride on saturday to confirm her choice of invitations and a few details need to be ironed out," it is all in the detail "with weddings, just what I love.

TFL
Claire xxxx

No comments: