Wednesday, December 29, 2010

************************ A fun card

Last summer I drew a cow for someone and the image was resurected yesterday after seeing a cow card on Cely's blog http://creatingincarolina.blogspot.com/  Thanks Cely for the inspiration
The cow is drawn and cut with Pazzles, I used Spellbinders beaded ovals for the background, a Spelbinders die for the flower, the sentiment is done in word and cut with a circle punch, the papers and ribbon are from my craft box. Base card from Craft Creations.
TFL




4 comments:

Jess's Crafty Things said...

me likey this card very mooooch!

Ger said...

This cow is too cute!!

Great card.

Ger x.

Jules said...

Tee hee Claire .. .. .. this one really made me smile. Love it!!!

Love Jules xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah this is so cute, I love it, Happy New Year! hugs Liz xx